[mythtv-users] Nuppel nuisance

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Tue Feb 28 17:02:42 UTC 2012

On 2/28/2012 11:49, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 02/28/2012 10:13 AM, Saul A. Peebsen wrote:
>> Thanks alot! I even didn't know there is a (guest-accessible) git repo
>> for 24-fixes. My distro is offering an ebuild for 0.23 ...
> Gentoo?
>
> https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/Gentoo
>
> complete with ebuild for nuvexport.  Just make sure you set it up to
> build stable/0.24-fixes stuff (I have no idea how to do that, but know
> that it supports it).

The ebuild currently listed there is intended for use with 0.25, and
mythffmpeg, although now that I look at it again, it's actually using a
use flag no longer available.  If you want to use it with 0.24, remove
the version specifier for mythtv, as well as the 'xvid' and 'x264' flag,
from the depends list and redigest.