[mythtv-users] Issues with 0.25

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:06:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Michael Watson
<michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:
> On 28/02/2012 1:54 AM, William Otten wrote:
>>>
>>> If this happened to you recently w/ the daily builds, it might be the
>>> --noupnp flag you need.
>>> I posted that the backend server broke on roughly the 20th....
>>>
> I have the --noupnp added, backend wont start without it.
>> I haven't had any issues with adding recording rules. I just added
>> several last week and all of them worked. I'm using
>> 0.25pre-4697-g1af1aec currently. Is it just simply adding one type of
>> rule or all?
> I have tried adding a new "Record this" rule, and tried modifying and
> existing rule (I tried to enable metadata lookup for some existing
> rules), both don't work.  I have not tried adding any custom rules.
>
> Tonight upgraded to
> 2:0.25.0~master.20120227.1af1aec-0ubuntu0mythbuntu1.  No change.

Out of curiosity, what theme are you using?  Some new "filter" options
where added to 0.25, and not all the themes support them.  That should
NOT cause your problem, but who knows...

If you are not using MythCenter(-wide), Terra or Steppes, give one of
them a try, just to verify that that is not it.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?