[mythtv-users] 0.25 daily builds currently unstable..needs --noupnp

kenkyee at yahoo.com kenkyee at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 04:29:25 UTC 2012

Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> I presume you mean those running master

> (i.e. development code), since there is no 0.25 branch yet.

Yes.  That's why I mentioned daily builds.  Seems like some folks on the list are using it besides me so I thought it wouldn't hurt to warn them before they did a dist-upgrade :-)

> that running master on a production box is not always for the feint of heart

Definitely.  I also run debian/sid on another box and haven't been able to boot into the desktop once or twice in the past 7yrs.  It's the bleeding edge, but the knife edges hurt less if people warn each other when they get cut ;-)