[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend (mythvideo) .25 crashes and timeouts

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:26:18 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:

> The version of 0.25pre you pulled is over two months old.  Try updating to
> get the last two months of fixes before going too crazy.

I'm not too concerned yet. Myth itself works fine and my wife and I can
live w/o the mythvideo part.  I did a git pull of the Gentoo overlay just
before installing. I've been trying to stick w/ the Gentoo package
management rather than mixing in source installs. I'll look around for a
fresher overlay (or just do it myself).

Thanks for the suggestion.