[mythtv-users] MythTV Frontend for Android released on Market

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:42:35 UTC 2012

HI all

I've tried this on my HTC Desire HD and it all connects OK if I set SSH
tunnel and use internal player, but on standard def it's a bit stuttery and
loses sync and the aspect ratio is not quite right, on HD, well good
picture but virtually no sound? Backend is under no stress - avg 17% CPU &
wireless is 'N max'.

Is this what I should expect 'out of the box' on my phone? Is it really
better suited to tablets?

Also it would be better if the recorded list started at the latest not the
oldest!

Other than that a really good entry!

Thanks again to all the Myth devs for keeping our TV watching sane!

Onebob.