[mythtv-users] No longer able to create recording rules after upgrade

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:21:35 UTC 2012

On 02/23/2012 02:32 PM, Russell Gower wrote:
> Hi All,
> I upgraded my systems running master (0.25) from 4152.gf629fc1 to
 > 4650.gf6ca545 yesterday, now if I create a new recording schedule
 > it doesn't record anything, recordings schedules that where create
> before the upgrade seem fine still - anyone got any ideas, before
 > I go through the pain of regressing?

Hi;

Not clear if you mean the rule isn't created or that the program
doesn't record.

1st, I'd try: mythbackend --setverbose record,schedule and then try
adding another program. Then look at the logs if it fails to create
the rule.

I just added a new recording rule on my v0.25pre-4643-g4cdbbc8 backend
and it started recording as expected.

--
Bill