[mythtv-users] mythweb backend status page 0.25 timing out

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:46:16 UTC 2012

On 02/22/2012 05:09 PM, Dan Smith wrote:
> took me a minute to realize that the logs are now in the syslog, here you go
> http://pastebin.com/6HQG7VEZ

Dan;

I'm looking at updating: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Upstart_mythbackend_Configuration
that may prevent what happens in lines 314. and 799. (I'm also a *buntu user running
0.25pre.) Interesting to note that on lines 89. and 237 it worked.

Could you look at these two please?

1. Does your /etc/init/mythtv-backend.conf have a line that looks like:

     start on (local-filesystems and net-device-up IFACE=lo)

     or:

     start on (local-filesystems and net-device-up IFACE!=lo and started udev-finish)

2. And, if you do an: ifconfig, do you have Links lo and eth0, or do you have
    more (e.g. eth1...)

--
Thanks,

Bill