[mythtv-users] Video Playback Issues

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Wed Feb 22 04:51:25 UTC 2012

On 2/21/2012 8:00 PM, Paulin wrote:
> Both types.  Noticed it with download video and recorded.
>
> Card is staying steady on temp (~54).
>
> I'll try resetting the NVidia settings tomorrow.  The cards only a
> week old so maybe I'll trade it in and see if that fixes the issue.
>
> steve

If it happens with recorded content too, then it probably isn't what I
thought it might be.  I was going to suggest setting vdpaubuffersize=50
in the playback profile settings, but this probably won't help in your
case.  However, you can try it anyway, it won't hurt anything.
Basically, it only affects h.264 video playback.

-- Kevin