[mythtv-users] Transcoded recordings playback fails: audio failure, video stutters (was Last MythTV Gentoo ebuild... buffer issues)

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 01:09:38 UTC 2012

Hi

On 22 February 2012 02:57, jk90090 <jk90090 at gmail.com> wrote:

> There were four commits on the 14th, I tested two of them.  I'm not sure
> if github is listing (https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits) them in
> order of commit time, and if it is then I have tested the the specific
> commit that introduced the failure.

You can't really rely on the commit day to know when it was in fact committed.

it could have been committed weeks earlier and only pushed on that
particular day.

So when you look into the git log, you'll see that the timeline isn't
always progressive.

now, again.. if you provide a sample of a recording giving you issue,
I can have a look