[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Mario Weilguni roadrunner6 at gmx.at
Tue Feb 21 19:21:26 UTC 2012

Am 21.02.2012 02:12, schrieb Anthony Giggins:
> I can confirm 0.6 is working correctly for me, also the delete cut
> function is now working correctly thank You Mario
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

I just uploaded http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut-0.7.tar.gz with
some fixes, cleanup, moving cutpoints around and the ability to load
existing commercial flagging from the database.

I've tested it with IE7/IE8, and can confirm some rendering errors, will
try to fix them soon. IE9 is ok, Chrome and Firefox too.

Regards
Mario