[mythtv-users] to Beirdo re ticket #10336

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 20 22:02:59 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 06:28 AM, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> From: lists at glidos
>
> > My girlfriends MythTV system is based on 12.1. Seems to be working fine,
> > although I'm not sure what painter I've set it up to use. Any test that
> > I can do that might help? (I cannot give a fast turnaround, but might be
> > able to help a bit.)
> >

> You can try using the opposite of my override:
> I am using
> $ mythfrontend -O UIPainter=qt
> so please try
> $ mythfrontend -O UIPainter=opengl

If you're using unstable/development MythTV from the master branch, you
should just start MythTV without any -O overrides.  If you are using
0.24-fixes, the above overrides will do absolutely nothing.  You must go
into mythfrontend settings and choose the OpenGL painter under
Appearance settings.

Mike