[mythtv-users] Firewire - Shaw - Score HD

Kane Tse kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:44:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Gerald Brandt <gbr at majentis.com> wrote:

The exact channels may be wrong due to my bad memory... but there were
definitely some premium HD channels I couldn't record from.  The list
of protected channels does seem to vary by area.  Shaw doesn't seem
interested in supporting firewire capture so they don't have a
consistent policy in-place.

What region are you in?