[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sat Feb 18 17:37:55 UTC 2012

I took the plunge and switched over to Master, and so far am quite impressed.  When it comes to music however, I didn’t think it was possible (never been a big fan of MythMusic), but it seems like it has gotten even MORE confusing.  Initially when I went to Music, I was greeted with the “You haven’t selected any tracks” message.  So I fumbled around and found the select tracks option in setup, selected a couple tracks, went back to listen to music and my tracks were there.  However, I have some 5000 tracks and don’t feel like going through and selecting them all just to now be able to play them.  On top of that, the only navigation I can seem to get to work is a flat, scrollable list of all my selected tracks.  None of the “change view” options seem to do anything, and I can no longer find the nice, simple “Display entire music tree option”.

Can anyone fill me in a bit on how to get back to a simple navigation of my music tree?