[mythtv-users] Master back end without tuners, or Xen or ....

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 17 19:04:39 UTC 2012

Thanks for the debugging ideas, however,
Previously all the tuners were on a single add-in card, now in theory they
are spread around.
It has been several months since the incident, the problems only occur when
the io load is high, so my main suspect is a poor motherboard handler.
Anyway, GDP of Greece ain't gonna buy a new hard disk at the moment!