[mythtv-users] Strange shocking screen during recording/watching

mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Fri Feb 17 14:12:10 UTC 2012

Hi greg,

Indeed that is the problem.. My luck is that i don't get thrown back..;) See my post just a min ago about some extra debugging.. I found that the audio/video are not in sync. This only with the record/watch.. all other things like livetv and watching after recording doesn't have this issue..

I will also keep an eye on your post. thx for your response..
  _____