[mythtv-users] warning for anyone with western digital green drives

PJR pjrobinson at metronet.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 17:45:07 UTC 2012

Jeff, I really want a totally self contained backup system, ie one that
runs on the FE/BE server not on another machine. I also need the backup
to be scheduled by waking up on RTC alarm (as is the FE/BE server for
recordings). As I said I thought RAID was a 'simple' answer to my
requirements but it seems it isn't.