[mythtv-users] Temporal 2x vs Temporal-Spatial 2x

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:32:44 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
<gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com> wrote:
>        From the nvnews thread, there's a bug in the qvdpautest code:

If there's any thread lurkers that would like Fedora RPM packages, let
me know. I've already included the fix. Just let me know which release
and arch (Currently I have a x86_64 / F16 package but can build
others).

I'm thinking about making it a formal package but I don't know if it
can go in Fedora or if it has to go in RPM Fusion.

Thanks,
Richard