[mythtv-users] User Job to rip subtitles from each program

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Tue Feb 7 00:55:10 UTC 2012

On 2/6/2012 19:18, David Crawford wrote:
> %cN and %cn should give the channel name and number respectively but
> instead give channel id and then the letter N or n as if it only
> recognises "c" for mythtv channel id. Any ideas as to why it might be
> doing this?

Looks like the relevant method in the Python bindings simply doesn't
suppose those specific values.  The only reason I can think of is that
the Program object comprises of data from the backend, while those
values would have required pulling additional information from the
database.  Something I had planned to fix, but never got around to and
forgot about.

Due to restructuring in the bindings since then, doing that now would
result in a circular dependency issue.