[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Mon Feb 6 22:51:17 UTC 2012

On 7/02/2012 7:01 AM, Mario Weilguni wrote:
> Am 06.02.2012 02:06, schrieb Michael Watson:

>>> I just uploaded a new iteration with some progress.
>>> http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut-0.2.tar.gz
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>> * thumbnail generation did not work with HD recordings, fixed (but IMO a
>>> ugly workaround taking more I/O)
>>> * can schedule a transcoding after cutting (ugly, bypasses mythtv api
>>> and writes to jobqueue directly, but works)
>>> * german wordings removed
>>>
>>> It's not perfect, but complete and working, I use it quite often. IMO
>>> much faster than cutting with a remote.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Mario
>>>

>> I love the concept, had some time, so I thought I would check out your work.
>> After selecting a recording to edit, I get this error
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchObject() on a non-object in
>> /var/www/mythcut/movie.php on line 60
>>

> Hmmm try http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut-0.3.tar.gz - it will fail
> probably, but this version improves logging. I guess the query fails - I
> did not waste much time in sanity checks, something that has to be done.
> Reproduce the error, and check the errorlog afterwards.
>
> Regards
> Mario

Thanks, that fixed that error.  On a couple of recordings I get this
error (and no thumbnails)

[Tue Feb 07 09:36:06 2012] [error] [client 10.0.11.89] Division by zero,
referer: http://nas01/mythcut/?
[Tue Feb 07 09:36:06 2012] [error] [client 10.0.11.89] PHP Warning:
Division by zero in /var/www/mythcut/stripe.php on line 21, referer:
http://nas01/mythcut/?

On the recordings that I can set cutlists, the menu is positioned over
the top of the thumbnails (top left of window), otherwise appears to
work well.