[mythtv-users] tuner card

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:51:53 UTC 2012

Hello...
Thanks, I can't help too much as you are in a different location to me (and
my experience) but a previous post regarding hd home run answers your
questions...

two small points.
1 please reply to existing emails rather than staying new emails. Many
modern email clients use threads for emails and for this to work (and
therefore all previous correspondence giving context linked to you're reply
making it easier for us to help).

Secondly, please don't top post, reply below the text, and if possible
please trim the previous post to include only the pertinent parts)

Please excuse brevity and pistakes as this email was composed on an Android
smartphone.

Thanks and best regards
Richard Morton