[mythtv-users] New Userjob not running after recordings finish

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 04:30:51 UTC 2012

It's entirely possible I'm misunderstanding how Userjobs work, but I went
through the wiki and couldn't find anything definitive, so here goes.

I've set up Userjob #2 to use MythicalLibrarian (More info on that in
another message) after recordings. I went through and set it so that only
my MBE would process that job (I have a slave BE as well). On one of my
frontends I went through setup and ensure that UserJob #2 was checked. But,
it's not running after recordings. I can highlight a recording and run jobs
-> MythLibrarian and it runs correctly.

Is this a problem or a feature? I noticed that in the FE setup, it did say
to run this job on new recording schedules, so perhaps it won't run on
anything previously set up? If this is the case, is there a way to make the
setting retroactive for all previously scheduled recordings? Or am I
missing something?