[mythtv-users] MythWeb Repeating Manual Recording Schedule

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:49:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 16:44, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> I have no idea what's going on with Comcast. They *were* showing the
> current Daily Show at 8:00 PM on the West Coast. Suddenly stopped. Bunch
> of other programs moved around. Did an exchange with Robert Kulagowski
> at Schedules Direct and he has no idea what's going on. Did the whole
> re-add lineup thing. Found some other channels that needed new XMLTVID
> updates but not Comedy Central.

Comcast (at least the local franchise) announced that they
were going to change the feed for a number of (HD) channels
to the west coast feed from the east coast feed.  I seem to
remember Comedy Central was on that list.  For other such
changes, SchedulesDirect (I presume Tribune, actually) had
both the old and new XMLTVIDs available for a time for the
channel(s) in question (the east/west coast ones, I presume).
Sounds like this transition has not been handled as well
as the previous one(s).

Gary