[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect.org not authenticating in MythTV 0.26

Bryan and Melissa Festa bmfesta2009 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:21:52 UTC 2012

All,

I've been trying to get SchedulesDirect.org to work under MythTV for 3
months now without success and finally resorting to contacting anybody for
help.  The first few HTPC builds I had went no problem, ever since 0.26
came out I haven't been successful.  My own personal HTPC crashed with the
0.26 upgrade and I have not been able to function since.

*Here is what I can share:*
Running XMLTV commands from the command line work flawlessly.
Attempting to connect to NorthAmerica through XMLTV in MythBackend fails
stating my username/password is invalid (I have confirmed it is valid).
Attempting to connect to SchedulesDirect.org through MythBackend fails
fetching listings.

Because it fails so early in the setup process I am not able to determine
the root cause.  I just keep receiving DataDirect: Failed to get data:
Download error.

Any help to get this functional would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Bryan