[mythtv-users] High mysql cpu usage

Jarle Thorsen jarlethorsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:25:06 UTC 2012

2012/12/30 David Scammell <davescammell at gmail.com>

> At the end of the day I'm unsure if there's a problem with indexes but
> my situation was fixed by setting the visible=0 setting on a number of
> 'useless' channels that i'm unlikely to record from, bringing the
> number of visible channels to about 90. My longest slow query is now
> 13 seconds, once or twice a day.

I have currently about 700 channels, and I am in the process of deleting
channels that I can not tune in to. I'm thinking that my number of
(possibly) bad channels may contribute to my problem.

I have seen some reports of similar problems for ext4 users, but I'm not
running ext4 on my box.
--
Jarle Thorsen