[mythtv-users] QAM, MythTV, and SchedulesDirect

Clay ctmythtv at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 29 23:36:45 UTC 2012

Mike Atkinson wrote:
> I think the problem I am having now is that SchedulesDirect does not
> seem to have any way for me to get the darned XMLTV id number.   I've
> tried searching but all I can get is the lineup - which does not tell
> me the id number.  If I can find a list of those I'd be good to
> experiment.

<old thread, I know. Doesn't look solved though, so...>
Most TV 'guide' lists will give you the xmltvid. If you know the channel
call sign/number, mouse over it on the guide and the xmltvid will be a
five digit number in the link.
I use zap2it along with Sched Dir and the listing from my cableco to
find xmltvid's.

  <http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do>