[mythtv-users] tuner priorities

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:53:41 UTC 2012

Hi all:

I am confused as to how I should order my tuners.  I have 4 tuners.
I watch a lot of live tv. (Yes I know, it's a sin)
Anyway, with the changes that have been made lately, what is the best way
to order my tuners... livetv / Recording priorities?

Have first tuner be 1 on live tv and 4 on recordings?
tuner 2 would be 2 for live tv and 3 for recordings?
and so on.
OR
Have the first tuner be 1 for livetv and 1 for recordings?
Tuner 2 would be 2 for livetv and 2 for recordings?
and so on.
Thanks.