[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings no longer sorting

Bryan bryan at mlewallpapers.com
Mon Dec 24 20:41:00 UTC 2012

I upgraded my 0.26-fixes frontend today for the first time in about a month
and my "Watch Recordings" screen is no longer sorting correctly.

I had it set so that Episodes were sorted by Record Date Ascending so that
the oldest episode was the first in the list.  It's now sorting the
opposite direction and messing with the sort settings has had no effect on
it.

Is there something I'm missing?  Is this a known issue?  It seems to be a
regression in 0.26-fixes between now and late November.