[mythtv-users] after pause screen turns black when resuming hd movie

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:35:15 UTC 2012

Hello,

When watching a hd movie using vdpau the screen turns black when resuming
the viewing after a pause.
During the pause the image of the hd movie stays visible but when I resume
the movie the screen turns black while the audio continues.

I'm still using mythtv 0.25-2 on opensuse 12.2 x86_64.

I'm still waiting for the 0.25-3 rpm's to be released by packman and
upgrading to 0.26 is not an option because live tv won't work for me in
0.26 (the ivtv issue)

Any ideas ?
Rob