[mythtv-users] Is there a way to save front and backend configuration?

Paul Stillwell bigboi at wackywombats.com
Mon Dec 17 18:34:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm about to do a brand new installation of Fedora 17 on a new disk with Mythtv. I am basically replacing the hard drive that I have in there now (that is Fedora 14 with Mythtv installed) with a new drive so all the hardware will remain exactly the same. Once I backup my database, is there some way to save all the configuration options that I have chosen in the frontend and the backend? Is all that info in a text file somewhere or is it in the database backup? It would be nice if there was some way that once I have the new installation that I could make sure that I have all the same options checked in the new install (unless they have been deprecated).

Thanks,

Paul