[mythtv-users] is it possible to configure netvision youtube to identify as an ipad ?

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:09:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've got some serious performance problems when watching HD content on
youtube through netvision.

The performance issues do not appear when I watch youtube (in a browser)
using html5.

Since an ipad gets html5 by default from youtube (since apple does not
support flash on them) I wondered if it is possible to get netvision to
identify itself as an ipad to youtube, so that you get html5 without having
to manually enter the html5 trial on youtube.
Which would solve my flash performance issue.

Hence my question :

Is it possible to get netvision to identify itself as an ipad to youtube ?

Regards
Rob Verduijn