[mythtv-users] Can Tune Channel through mythchanger manually, but not through Mythfrontend

Tom Culpepper tculpepp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 05:33:10 UTC 2012

I am stuck a bit here.  I can tune my premium channels (i.e. HBO) just fine
if I go through the command line and send the channel change command to the
box using mythchanger.  When I try to change to the same channel through
the live TV interface, it never changes and just locks up the live feed (I
can escape out and restart live tv but that is all.

I am using a SA3250 being both controlled and recorded over firewire.  All
my other channels work fine, and the output from mythfrontend -v channel
doesn't show anything odd at all.

Anyone have any thoughts?