[mythtv-users] New Sky+ App - control Sky box via tcp/ip network

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Sat Dec 15 22:50:39 UTC 2012

Updated version.  The response from the channel change doesn't seem to
provide anything to determine if the change was successful or not, so
after sending the channel change command, it now checks the current
channel a second time, to check that it has changed to the correct channel.

I had thought of adding a function to download the channel data from
http://tv.sky.com/channel/index, process and update the channel guide
file we are using.

Enjoy.

Regards,