[mythtv-users] Help Enabling VDPAU Support During Compile Time!

Raymond Boettcher raymondboettcher at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 06:34:01 UTC 2012

Yeah, I was thinking that too.  I've seen the option enabled before and was suprised it refused this time.  I was more concerned that the latest MythTV build didn't detect the vdpau headers from the latest drivers and that I may need to actually downgrade my driver to get this support to work.  In which case this would be more of a bug as I'm sure many developers just upgrade their drivers which may leave legacy header files laying around causing MythTV to detect vdpau because of those files.

So really I just wanted to establish if those headers were included with the NVidia binary driver or if a separate package needed to be downloaded.  Surely SOMEONE is using vdpau on a build your own distro system instead of one of those "do it for you" distros out there.

Raymond Boettcher

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android