[mythtv-users] mythnetvision

Jonatan Lindblad mythtv at comhem.se
Mon Dec 10 22:22:09 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-08 19:04, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am trying to use MythNetVision on 0.26. But when I access to the
> plugin, it start to "Querying Backend for Internet Content
> Sources...", but it doesn't search any content source.

Do you mean that the "Manage Site Subscriptions" screen is empty?

> I check on the frontend and there is no any script on it:
>
> # tree -d /usr/share/mythtv/mythnetvision/
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythnetvision/
> └── icons
>      └── directories
>          ├── film_genres
>          ├── music_genres
>          └── topics
>
> 5 directories
>
> How could I use the plugins? I am missing something?

The scripts are not part of the plugin, and they should have been
installed in /usr/share/mythtv/internetcontent/ on your master backend.
  If they are present you can test them like this:
/usr/share/mythtv/internetcontent/youtube.py -v

The output should be along these lines:
<grabber>
   <name>YouTube</name>
   <author>R.D. Vaughan</author>
   <thumbnail>youtube.png</thumbnail>
   <command>youtube.py</command>
   <type>video</type>
   <description>Share your videos with friends, family, and the
world.</description>
   <version>0.23</version>
   <search>true</search>
   <tree>true</tree>