[mythtv-users] .26 rpms for Centos 6.3

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:21:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Ijaaz A. Ullah
<ijaaz at digitalmethods.com> wrote:
> Are there any repositories that have Centos 6 rpms for .26?
>
> Atrpms seems like it's down and rpmfusion only has 25.2

Well I don't know what to do at this point. There's something
different about CentOS that is causing issues. I did a fresh install
of CentOS 6.3 this weekend and I couldn't get MythTV to work at all. I
even tried backing down to 0.25.3 and still no go. I ended up wiping
it and going with Fedora 17... I was really trying to get out of the 6
month update cycle... Maybe next time :)

Richard