[mythtv-users] Mythmusic folder view

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Dec 9 15:51:21 UTC 2012

On 09/12/12 15:23, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> 2012/12/9 Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com>:
>>
>>> I don't need any search or playlist option, I just want to navigate on
>>> my music collection and play a folder (album) or a single song.
>>
>> There is a patch in trac that I've promised a few people I would have a look
>> at that may help you. http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10710.
>>
>>> Thanks for your comments on this item.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Josu Lazkano
>>>
>> Paul H.
>>
> Thanks Paul, I am not developer and I don't how to apply that patch, I
> am using deb-multimedia packages. Will be this patch added to the
> mythtv source?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> --
> Josu Lazkano

I'm trying to make sense of the patches on the ticket just now. Once
I've decided exactly how it should work I'll commit it to my fork on
Github. Since I no longer have commit access to the MythTV git
repository what happens after that is out of my hands. I'll add a note
to the ticket that the change can be pulled from my fork and Stuart
Morgan will probably commit it to master which will become 0.27 if he is
happy with the changes. I doubt it will get backported to 0.26 so you
will probably have to wait for 0.27 unless there are deb-multimedia
packages for master.

Paul H.