[mythtv-users] Mythmusic folder view

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Dec 9 10:30:05 UTC 2012

On 08/12/12 22:59, Roger Siddons wrote:

> Playing selected tracks is a bit strange - Play doesn't work but 'Next
> Track' starts it going . I suspect a small bug.
> Playing everything else is simple: 'Replace Tracks' to play
> immediately or 'Add Tracks' to play it after your current
> album/playlist/etc.

I'm curious In what way doesn't Play work? Seems to work fine here! Are
you saying when you press Play and you have tracks in the play queue it
doesn't toggle Play/Pause? On which view? Which widget has the focus?
Does it work while playing back video/recordings?  Maybe I'm
misunderstanding what you want Play to do.

Paul H.