[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend issue

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:26:59 UTC 2012

Bob,

Yes, you can ask questions here.

As a matter of fact, I just had one other person bring this up to me.  I am
wondering if it has to do with the amount of data coming back from server
that something is blowing up inside the app when it is attempted to be
parsed.

Can you do this for me?  Can you run the following curl command and capture
the output and send it to me:

curl -H "Accept: application/json" -X GET
http://192.168.10.200:6544/Dvr/GetRecordedList

Change the Ip address to that of your master backend.

I can plug that into a unit test to verify that it can parsed.

Dan

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>