[mythtv-users] ticket 10504 and php-5.4.8-1.fc17.x86_64

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:58:18 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 08:48 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> On 2012-12-05 15:38, Bill Meek wrote:
>>> though mythtv-setup HAS 127.0.0.1 in both IP address fields on the first
>>> General page of the setup....
>>> How do I convince mythbackend that that is OK?
>>
>> The above suggests that the IPv6 setting is blank. There
>> are really three settings, the Master, IPv4 and IPv6,
>> which would be set to ::1 in your case.
>
> It is indeed blank but also a grey-ish color and does not allow me to
> enter that.
> I guess because the box does only have ipv4.
> How to fix this? (enabling ipv6 aside)

Hi;

Sorry, bad assumption that IPv6 was available, so I
see why you said both.

As you said in your 2nd message, that the field is
populated, so I have no clue why the message prints.

How about a pastebin of a complete fresh log, which I suspect
you know how to do, but this is a reference:

   http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Posting_Logs

--
Bill