[mythtv-users] Mythexport choosing wrong audio stream

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 4 17:10:26 UTC 2012

> Are either of the scripts you mention available anywhere?  I take it
> from your experiences that a crude approach of always choosing the
> second rather than first track doesn't work as the broadcasts are not
> consistent?
>
> Cheers
> Stephen

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythcutprojectx

The last few lines ought to be updated for 0.25+ with the comments I
made earlier.   It's also accessible through

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:User_Job_Scripts

but it's set up for use from a keyboard, not as a standard user script,
and it would need some editing; it doesn't understand storage groups.

Having never considered DVB-S I had always assumed that it wouldn't work
with that.  I suspect that this is true.  Your mediainfo output shows it
as MPEG-TS but Project-X has not worked for me with DVB-T2 recordings,
which use h264 encoding.  The PID selection section might be adaptable.
   And I'm still not sure whether your problem is ongoing or an isolated
transmission error.

Cheers,

John