[mythtv-users] Input conflicts for live and recording tv

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Tue Dec 4 02:40:20 UTC 2012

On 4/12/2012 1:19 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 12/03/2012 09:17 PM, Chris Hett wrote:
>> Where exactly do I go to change the Live TV Order?  I can't seem to
>> find anything on how to use it except that it exists.
>
> It's in the Capture Card setup in mythtv-setup.
>
> Mike

MythTV-setup -> Input Connections -> Tuner Device -> [Second Page]
(Schedule Order, Live TV Order)

Make the Schedule Order for your devices like this:

                 Schedule Order     Live TV Order
Tuner1               1                             3
Tuner2               2                             2
Tuner3               3                             1

Or whilst in LIve TV, select M, then select change input, and select a
different tuner, but this is not a permanent fix.