[mythtv-users] ticket 10504 and php-5.4.8-1.fc17.x86_64

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Mon Dec 3 18:29:33 UTC 2012

2012/12/3 Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>:
> After upgrading to 0.26 from git problems with mythweb still exist:

Did you upgrade both MythTV and Mythweb to 0.26-fixes?

> In the classes dir the MythBackend.php file has a version that is too old.

"Too old"??? What does that mean?

> I replaced it with the one from php-MythTV. No difference.

Why would you replace that file if you've just downloaded the file
with a git checkout? You already have the newest, and if you don't,
you didn't install it properly.

> How can I fix this issue? Or at least find out more?

First, please make sure you have a clean install of MythTV 0.26-fixes
and and Mythweb 0.26-fixes. From your posts here and your ticket, it
sounds very much like you have a mixup of old files from 0.25 and new
files from 0.26.

Best regards
Kenni