[mythtv-users] Get errors on one show's metadata grab

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:14:18 UTC 2012

Was just attempting to grab metadata for one of my recording rules.
"The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" is in thetvdb
(http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=71256&lid=7) but when I tried
to download anything myth would say there was an error in downloading,
or a mismatch is season/episode, etc.

I tried manually setting the season/episode to 17 and 1 and it still
didn't work. Artwork exists. Thought TVDB might be down but trying
another series I got artwork. There is artwork for The Daily Show, so
any idea why this is happening?

Aug 31 16:42:23 buster mythfrontend[12356]: I MetadataDownload
metadatadownload.cpp:222 (runGrabber) Running Grabber:
/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -D 71256 17 1

Where's the log for this grab attempt from the frontend...I didn't see
anything in mythmetadatalookup.log