[mythtv-users] Segfault on starting playback

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Wed Aug 29 17:37:22 UTC 2012

This is mainly a "Me too", but I have noticed something about the recordings.

The recordings that make Frontend crash (sometimes i can try >10 times to play them before they work) all have one thing in common.

When they DO play, i see they have a line of flashing pixels at the bottom of the screen its sort of "snow" that changes between purple/green/grey.

Not sure if it is related, but I've never seen that before.

(Trunk, Ubuntu 11.10, HD-PVR)