[mythtv-users] Live TV playback frustration

mikkel at broerne.dk mikkel at broerne.dk
Mon Aug 27 13:40:48 UTC 2012

AM, mikkel wrote:

>> I find (using .24+fixes) that LiveTV works ok.
It is only a matter of bugs and users being frustrated because they
cannot change channel do to an ongoing recording. And this frustration
is basically due to the lack of information. I believe the above would
help a lot.

> But in 0.25+, it will actually allow users to change
channel even if the
> physical tuner is locked on a mux or if the
requested channel is on
> another video source.
>
> Mike

Well based on all
the comments in this and other threads I have been holding off on an
upgrade. I have install scripts and disks ready, but I guess I will have
to wait undetil .26 rolls out.

But would it be an idea to gather
information like I suggest to support the dev's? I will gladly help if
the work will be used

Cheers

Mik