[mythtv-users] 0.22 just started to give "No data" for EIT on some channels

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Aug 27 10:21:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

We've had 0.22 working fine for several years but it recently stopped
recording Qi from Dave.

Looking in mythweb, we get "No Data" for several channels including
Dave but EIT seems fine for others. I did a rescan (we're using DVB-T
from Emley Moor) and that worked fine with no surprises.

Using "mythbackend -v eit" shows EIT data seeming to come in fine, but
still nothing populates for Dave. In the guide on the front end we get
"Unknown (unknown) for Dave too.

I'd welcome suggestions for other diagnostics I can do or what else to
nudge along.

Thanks

Ian