[mythtv-users] Live TV playback frustration

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu Aug 23 02:24:14 UTC 2012

Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
>As much flak as I'll get for saying that you should change your
>expectations, I still think that the people that use Live TV are
>missing out on a better TV experience.

As far as I understand, the people arguing for the use of Live TV, aren't suggesting using it in preference to recording. I imagine most record almost everything they watch. So they aren't missing out on the "better way". The argument is just that there are on occasion circumstances where the feature is more appropriate than setting up a recording.