[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not working myth 0.25 Fixes

Myth Steve stevemyth at priorityelectronics.com
Wed Aug 22 23:05:01 UTC 2012

Ok, So it could be partially my fault. I installed mythbuntu 12.04 only
to find that it sucks for those of us who use NX server. So I had to go
back to 11.10 which worked perfectly. The issue though is that by the
time I figured it was NX that was the problem, we had a ton of new stuff
in the myth db,

So I put 11.10 but decided to upgrade myth to 0.25 on it. So I added the
ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.25/ubuntu oneiric main repository.

Then I did the upgrade. Everything seemed great...till my guide data ran
out.

Now when I run mythfilldatabase it says nothing to download and gives me
the following errors:
DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Encountered error in grabbing data.
Failed to fetch some program info

Please help if you can.

-Thanks