[mythtv-users] Install tips for Asus Eee PC 1501?

Mark Frost mfrost at wonky.com
Wed Aug 22 13:10:33 UTC 2012

I've tried all sorts of things but I can't get it to work on my Eee PC
1501. Machine dies at first update after install. Subsequently the
browser plugin kills the browser if I try to access bbc iplayer. Cannot
browse any web content...allows me to select sources but no programming
comes up. I haven't even got to the bit about accessing my tuner....

I could really do with some settings help on this to see where I've
gone wrong.

thanks!
mark