[mythtv-users] HLS skip and issues with pausing playback

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Aug 22 00:03:33 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-21, at 7:38 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> You can't seek on live stream usually

You can if you put up your own controls. In other words, buttons that manipulate the currentTime attribute of the video element. On recent IOS versions the player allows seeking within an in-progress stream which I don't know why it took them so long to get that in. I haven't moved to mountain lion to see if they're improved the video player there.

- George